Newport ONE a leading direct response fundraising agency is seeking a Digital Account Manager. We are different from any agency you’ve ever experienced. We don’t believe in bureaucracy. We believe in fully empowering our employees to be entrepreneurial, to grow and develop our employees’ talents and skills, and respect work life balance. We are 100% employee owned and believe in empowering every member of our team to make the best decisions for our clients and our agency. We’re an entirely remote (work‐from‐home) agency, focused on finding the best talent wherever they reside.
Newport ONE is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds to apply because we believe our diversity makes us stronger.
About the work:
The Digital Account Manager will run digital fundraising, membership, and advocacy programs for our clients. You will work with some amazing nonprofits that are making a difference across the country and in local comminutes.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Work in a team to create and implement effective digital fundraising campaigns for clients.
- Maintain the client relationship by staying in close contact with clients throughout the day.
- Serve as the overall project manager for our work with the client, making sure all deliverables are on time and managing up and down as necessary to get the work done.
- Oversee the many details involved in launching email and coordinated digital campaigns.
- Deliver email, web, advertising, and social campaign results to the client in an easy-to-understand way and that helps drive future strategy.
- Help draft email, social, and web copy for fundraising, advocacy, and engagement campaigns.
- Build and deploy emails in eCRMs.
- Provide exceptional client service.
Please submit resumes to Careers@newportone.com.
View Job DescriptionCategory: News